Tell Your Story
Do you have a story that everyone needs to hear? Do you know of someone who courageously lives out values such as forgiveness, compassion, acceptance, understanding or reconciliation? Do you know of ordinary people in South Africa working together in extraordinary ways?
Then we need to hear your story!
We’re looking for stories that:
- Help us to get to know and understand each other better
- Challenge us to look beyond our differences
- Inspire us, of people who’ve overcome huge challenges
- Remind us that we really are better together.
How to submit your story
Submit your story in one or two ways and we’ll contact you if your story is to be published on the What’s your Story site.
Option 1: Submit your story right here
Option 2: Submit your story via Whatsapp
- Add this number to your contacts: +27 81 726 2857.
- Save the contact name as What’s your Story.
- Once you’ve done that, click here to invite us on Whatsapp.
- Submit your story using a Whatsapp message or audio note.
- We’ll notify you via Whatsapp if your story will be published on the site.
- Check out these tips for Whatsapp stories. [still to be written!]
Don’t forget to read our fine print for telling your story.